Thursday, May 7, 2009

One whole year has passed...

Since my daddy went to be with the Lord. It doesn't seem possible that it's been a whole year already. Seems like I ought to be able to call the house and hear his voice just any old time. I find myself calling my mother's cell more than the house simply to avoid that knowledge.

Knowing that he is with the Lord gives me great peace. I pray for the rest of my family daily because I just don't know where they stand with the Lord. I so want each of them to be there in heaven with me and Daddy one day.

One thing Daddy going to be with the Lord has taught me is life is simply too short to take the safe road. I have found myself more bold in sharing my faith, more open in telling people they matter to me and more importantly to Jesus. I am thankful for that last gift my Daddy has given me.

I sure miss you Daddy! Can't wait to see you when I get to heaven. Love on my babbies for me please?

In Christ's Carrying Love,
Peg

3 comments:

Robin said...

My thoughts, prayers and hugs are yours today, hon.

miriambos said...

I cant believe it has been one year already. I miss daddy too. I love you

Theresa said...

Love you muchly...