Thursday, April 18, 2013

Things I love...

Seeing my daughter's eyes as we watch "The Inn of the Sixth Happiness" together is amazing.  We finished the book about Gladys Alyward's life a few weeks ago.  When the older girls and I read it years ago we found the movie version on Netflix.  They were disappointed that the movie wasn't exactly like the book but still enjoyed it.  Charlotte told me this was her most favorite book of the entire year.  It is one of mine as well.

Hearing my older girls laugh and chat about a book they've all read together.  It blesses me that they enjoy each other so much.

The warmth of my beloved's arms around me in the night.  And the love in his eyes as he looks at me. 

The laughter of my son as he teases his sisters.  He brings joy each time he talks and laughs. 

The knowledge that the Lord loves me in spite of myself and the fellowship the family of the Lord provides me. 

My girlfriends who love and laugh with me through the silly, the serious and the times I'm looking for sanity. 

In Christ's Amazing Love,

Peg

No comments: