Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 39th birthday! Yep that's 39! I'm thankful for each year the Lord has given me on this earth and I ask him for many more to serve and glorify Him. The weekend itself was a tad insane but today was a good day. Our friends came to help me celebrate my birthday and my girlfriend baked me a four layer yellow cake with chocolate icing. It was DELICIOUS! I sure love her and her family.

My beloved brought me three roses last night and some tiramasu. It was also good. He's too good to me.

I pray that each day the Lord gives me I live wisely and in a way that is pleasing to Him. That's all I can ask.

In Christ's Abundant grace,

Peg

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

Happy Birthday!

~Luke

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Peg!! Yeah!! (you are so young :) )

Just checking in since I miss you w/o the forums. :)