Thursday, October 9, 2008

I finally did it! I opened my etsy.com shop!

I've had so many people tell me I should sell some of my knitting. So tonight I bit the bullet and I finally opened an etsy.com shop. Etsy.com is a website like ebay but it is for all handmade items. I've listed a few of my baby things and you can click on the link on the side to check them out. I'll have more as I finish some things that are on the needles. It'll be more than just babby items.

I'm glad to get any feedback on things you want to see and colors etc. I am knitting with all natural yarns these days. I've found after so many years of knitting that I like the feel of wool, mohair, alpaca, and cashmere in my hands. And I love supporting the small farms etc. who spin their own wool and alpaca. I like knowing where my fiber comes from!

So another first for me! Come along and enjoy the journey with me.

In Christ's Love,
Peg

1 comment:

Lona said...

Congrats on the new shop! There is a lovely group of HSing moms who have formed a team on etsy. We support and encourage each other... Make sure to check out the sheteam.