Saturday, August 2, 2008

Addiction and dependence...

I really did not think I was addicted to my computer. It is a tool, I've been reasoning to myself, to accomplish what I need to do in my day to day work. Well, this week has proven to me that I am indeed controlled/addicted/in need of my computer in ways I never thought I would.

We've had phone issues at my house all week. These phone issues have made it nearly impossible for me to get on-line to update here and to do my everyday things (like surf the Sonlight forums, get on Ravelry, email my girlfriends) - you know, the usual.

We still don't have access - I'm posting from my sister-wife, Amy's house. Praise the Lord for sister-wives. Let me tell you I'm loving her this week. She came to my house and helped me set up my classroom/family room this week. We've done a ton and I'll post pictures when I get my access straight.

So I'll be reviewing my computer habits this week while we're on vacation. I believe there will be some time limits for me now - not just the girls.

Have a blessed week and enjoy this beautiful world the Lord has given us.

In Christ's Abundant Love,

Peg

No comments: