Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My sweet Sophia is 14!




My sweet Sophia turned 14 yesterday. She and I had a great day of shopping and eating lunch together yesterday. It is such a delight to see what a beautiful, kind, intelligent young woman of God she has become. I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for her life.

We came home to a pizza party with friends and family last night. It was a great time and we so enjoyed celebrating Sophia.

Here she is being my model for a shawl for my etsy shop. I know that shawl sold because she wore it so elegantly.



Isn't she just beautiful? And she has such a heart for the Lord. I am blessed to have her in my life.

In Christ's Love,
Peg

1 comment:

jordanbowie said...

Hey Mrs. Peg!!! It's Jordan Bowie, from Hampton. Sophia looks so pretty.

Jordan