Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update on my heart issues...

I go to the cardiologist on Monday at 4:15. We'll see what she says. I finally had to call my girlfriend who is also my general practitioner to get her to make the appointment for me. Thankfully she was ready and willing to do that for me. And I'm going to get to see a woman too! Which is always my preference simply because she knows how I feel (or should ;)).

The first cardiologist they wanted me to see evidently doesn't allow appointments to be made for him unless he's physically in the building. Difficult to see the man when he was out until Wednesday.

In the meantime as I wait to see the cardiologist I've had one more incident with my heart racing - thankfully it stopped after about an hour. I was ready to go to the ER and it stopped while I was waiting on the girls to finish eating their breakfast. I am still wiped out by mid-afternoon so obviously something is going on as a result of the long time I waited last week. I hope the cardiologist can give us some insight to what we can do about that. And tell me when I can get on the treadmill again.

So interesting week we've had here at La Geron. My girls are great and I'm thankful they are independent and able girls. I've cooked nary a meal all week and they've helped with tons of stuff. I don't know what I'd have done without their help this week. God is good all the time.

In Christ's Love,
Peg

No comments: