Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a weekend!

I made it through and the kids were great. At one point we had 13 kids here. My father in law came to fix something for me and brought his friend Donald with his three kids to help. They thought they'd come to a playground when they realized we had 10 kids here! My crew just welcomed them on in and had them all playing together in minutes.

Today we left home at 9:50 a.m. for church. We just got back in at 10:45 p.m. We have been to: Church, had lunch there, to Newport News to Lowe's, dropped the girls off at my friend's house (I had her's yesterday - she got mine today - not that it was planned that way though), went back to Williamsburg to the funeral home for Landon's family viewing, then back to Newport News to get our kids. We ate with them and then finally left just before 10 to come home.

Whew I'm worn out just typing that up! We made it through. One of these weekends soon I'd like to just stay home. Novel idea, huh?

In Christ's Abiding Love,
Peg

No comments: