Monday, July 7, 2008

Life is too short.

The Lord has been working on me for the last several months. I have had it indelibly placed on my heart the urgency of our mission here as Christians.

There truly is no time left for us to sit on our hands. We have to be telling others about the Lord and how He came to save them just like He saves us. God is good in all things.

I have to share one of my favorite songs right now. It's by a group called Group 1 Crew. Now I know this kind of music is not every one's cup of tea but please take the time to listen to the words of the song.

God loves you and He does not want that any should perish but that all should know Him as their Lord and Saviour. Please don't wait any longer if you haven't already dedicated your life to Him. HE will carry you through.





Life is too short. Tell people that you love them and that the Lord loves them. Show them with your actions every chance you get. That is what I plan on doing.

In Christ's Love,
Peg

No comments: