Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Missing my babbies!

This week we've got two girls gone to camp. I dropped them off Monday and I missed them before I left the parking lot. My sweet Sophia and Charlotte are home with me. Sophia has been a great help and joy to be around. She is really starting to come into her own. I love the young woman she is becoming.

My Em and McGinley are having a great time I'm sure. I know they love being at the campground. It is one of our family's favorite places in the whole world. I hated to leave the other day when we dropped them off. It is so peaceful and just soothes our spirits so very much. I'm sure it has to do with the Spirit of the Lord permeating the very soil there.

So while they are there enjoying themselves, making new friends and meeting the Lord in a new way I pray for their safety. And I enjoy and despair the quietness of my home.

In Christ's Love,

Peg

No comments: