Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Things I'm thankful for today:

That I have my girls with me and that they like being with me (well most of the time).

That my beloved is willing to work so hard for us.

That I am saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ.

That I have good friends and family to make me laugh, pick me up when I'm crying and share my joy and sorrows.

That I go to a Bible preaching/teaching church with people who love the Lord and work hard to serve Him.

That I am able to have an effect on the way my girls think and love on other people.

That I know exactly what my girls are learning and what they are interested in because I teach them and they tell me what they like about school.

That I am able to share my love for Christ and what He has done for me and my family openly and without persecution.

And for friends, far and wide, who are praying and lifting each other and us to our Father's throne of grace and mercy.

I'm just thankful to be able to see the blessings we have each and every minute of every day.



In Christ's Love,
Peg

No comments: