Monday, March 3, 2008

Great Wolf Lodge




Well the girls finally convinced me that we have enough going on at La Geron to start a blog. So here we go.

Great Wolf Lodge? Ever heard of it? We have one nearby our home and my beloved won free day passes for us. He totally rocks! We were finally able to use them last week and it was a blast. The premise is an indoor water park with lots of different slides, wave pools, and just tons of good, clean fun.

Now let me just say that me in a bathing suit any time is not my idea of fun. However there are no boundaries that love for my girls will not break down. So there I was in my bathing suit in public and I have to say I loved the day. I forgot I was uncomfortable being in my bathing suit, forgot that it was not really my cup of tea and the Lord blessed my day by giving my girls a day they'll not soon forget. And along the way taught me a lesson I'll not soon forget.

We went with my girlfriend and her one year old. It was so hilarious to see him and Charlotte run through the water and play in the fountains shooting up from the floor. It made me think of the Lord - a lot of things do these days. I watched their enthusiasm for going through those fountains and thought this is what the Lord would have us do - run through His fountains of grace, love and mercy. He would have us be joyfully coming to those fountains every day. He gives us new grace, new mercy and everlasting love every single morning. So no matter how we screwed up yesterday he gives us that clean slate each morning. I praise Him for that clean slate because I sure need it every morning.

So how about you? Are you taking the clean slate the Lord gives you every morning and allowing yourself to move on? He has taken care of the past so let it go. It is a clean slate because He wants you to focus on Him and his abundant love for you. Not the past. Let it go. He has.

In Christ's Abundant love,
Peg

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I couldn't be happier! I love it that I am the first to put a comment in too!

Love you all
Theresa