Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Babby thinks she is a big girl.

But I beg to differ. She has been telling me that she doesn't NEED a nap anymore because she is a big girl.

This week is a special week for us. Our family is here and they are playing hard and fast with each other. She has tagged along behind the big kids really well. And we have allowed them to just be together and play. I haven't had her nap at all. Then tonight, around 8 p.m., minutes after her bath she sat up with her Daddy and look:


This was at 8:02 p.m. But she is a big girl! Really she is!

Don't you just love it? There are many days I wish I could curl up in my Father's lap and sleep like that. He'll hold us if we let him. I'm trying to let Him. How about you?

In Christ's Love,
Peg

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Michael's shirt should have kept her awake! haha.

She looks beautiful...likw always.