Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Romance and all that jazz. (aka Praising the Lord)

My beloved is a really romantic guy. The hard thing is his wallet doesn't always match the kind of romance he wants to give me. I love that the Lord provides ways for him to show his love for me without breaking the bank.

Most of you know my beloved works a second job. Well last night when he came home from that second job he brought me 2 dozen pink roses. Yes you read that right 2 DOZEN! They are absolutely beautiful.

Now before your heart leaps into your throat about how expensive that must have been (like mine does when I think he's spent too much) let me tell you the Praising the Lord part. These beautiful roses set my beloved back a whopping $4.00 and change. Yes, that is the Lord. He blesses us all the time by stretching our finances beyond anything the world thinks possible.



I now have this huge vase of beautiful flowers on my kitchen table that smell great!
And I am enjoying them immensely. I love that man! God is good all the time!

1 comment:

WOOD COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN said...

Well now, all I can say is that I am totally jealous and can almost smell those picture perfect blossoms! How lovely they are, just like the Creator of them :)

Enjoy them a little for me.

Love ya,
Renee'