Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bathrooms and why you can never have too many.

I live in a house with four other females. Need I say any more?

My poor beloved can barely get a shower to himself let alone anything else. There are two working bathrooms in this house and there is someone in them all the time. When I call someone's name 90% of the time the answer comes back "RESTROOM". Yep there is always and I mean always someone in both bathrooms at any given time in this house. It doesn't hurt that most of them are readers and take a book with them when they go which makes it that much longer before they come out.

We have a roughed in bathroom off our master bedroom downstairs. My beloved has done a lot to it but it still needs more. I have all the equipment needed for it to work. Now I just need the plumbing to be done. I'll be so glad when that thing is finished. Bless my beloved's heart - he will so appreciate having two doors with locks on them so he can take a shower without someone coming in for "just a second".

Pray for him. The man is a saint. Really he is!

In Christ's Love,
Peg

1 comment:

WOOD COUNTY REPUBLICAN WOMEN said...

We can certainly relate to that title, as you know our numbers and they don't work in our favor a lot of the time! I am thankful, however, that you have the possibility of more. Take care and I hope to talk with your before you head South. Love ya-Renee'