Thursday, April 17, 2008

I love my girls!

I missed my girls terribly while I was gone to my folks. It was the longest time we've ever left them. I'm not doing that again any time soon.

They were in very good, capable hands and so I had peace that they were safe and well cared for while we were away. I just missed them! I know most people don't understand the closeness we all have and that we really do enjoy just being together but our family loves being together.

When we got home last night they came screaming out of the house and about knocked me over with their hugs and kisses. That is my kind of loving!

They are good girls (well most of the time) and they love each other. My friend told me how sweet it was to see them talking to each other and loving each other when they came back together Sunday afternoon. I love that they have that relationship with each other. It is something to be cherished. I don't think it happens all the time.

God is good and we are praising Him tonight for being all together.

In Christ's Love,
Peg

No comments: