Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

To all those people in my life that are Fathers.

My beloved husband who is the most fabulous father to our beautiful girls;

My Father-in-love, who raised the man my beloved has become and has loved on me all these many years in so many ways even to the point of coming to my own Daddy's service a few weeks ago;

And All my friends who are such good fathers and are constantly pointing me back to the Heavenly Father with their love for their babbies.

And especially my Father who is with my Heavenly Father today. I miss you Daddy.

There is something so undeniably attractive about a man who loves his wife, children and the Lord. Love on the Fathers in your life. Life is too short not to take the time to do it while you can.

In Christ's Love,
Peg

No comments: