Monday, June 16, 2008

Henry is 40!

Henry is my sister. Her real name is Cindy but evidently she put a "H" in front of every word when she was little so our daddy called her "Henry". She only allowed him to call her that. I just can't let that go by the wayside since he is with the Lord. It just doesn't seem right. So Happy Birthday Henry! Love ya!




I called her cell and sang "Happy Birthday to you You are older than me" and she called me back laughing because she knows she is only 15 months older than me. And that means next year I'll be forty. She likes to remind me of that.

She had a good day. I was worried that she would have a hard day because Daddy is not here this year. She said that she made it through by keeping busy. I'm glad she had a good day. She is a lot of fun. And she took really good care of our daddy and now Mama. I sure do love her!

So if you see her Don't call her Henry. She may hit you.

In Christ's Love,
Peg

No comments: